My Alaskan Birding and Bird Watching festival Links

Alaska is a bird watcher's dream - the vast and varied terrain make it home to over 200 species
Newman
Site Admin

My Alaskan Birding and Bird Watching festival Links

Post by Newman »

On a recent trip to Florida, I discovered birdwatching. I always knew there were a strange group of Birders in Alaska, because of the migrating birds here and all of the sea and shore birds. Bald Eagles of course and Ravens.... oh well, here are some of my links. Remember to post any that I missed.

WINGS Birding Tours to Alaska in Fall: Migration and Specialties

Birder's World - Frequent Flyers - Chuck Hagner

The Copper River Delta Shorebird Festival

Alaska Birding Tours and Adventure Vacations | Wilderness Birding Adventures
[]Join us on an Alaska birding tour to the Pribilofs and St Paul Island, Nome, Gambell, Dutch Harbor or in Southcentral Alaska. Go rafting, hiking and wildlife viewing in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge or go sea kayaking at Shuyak Island. Plan a custom trip! Offering the best in small group Alaska adventure travel since 1986.

Alaska, British Columbia & Yukon Territory 2002 RV Caravan

Copper River Delta Shorebird Festival - Bird watching tour
[]Custom Alaska Cruises runs luxury cruises for 6-12 people in wild beautiful Southeast Alaska. Every trip is fully customized to the clients needs

Where do you want to go birding in Alaska today?

If you know of a good bird watching link, don't keep it a secret. Share it with us here! if you are shy, you can email it to me: [email protected]