chat it up!

The people of Alaska are as interesting as the state they call home. Introduce yourself to these Alaskan characters.
akraider

chat it up!

Post by akraider »

My fellow Alaskans, :idea:
As of this morning 17 people looked at my post about Seward but no one hit me back besides Newman(thats his job)So To steal a line From"My name is Earl" I'm going to have to use the bad karma factor and say that if you read this topic you must at least leave a message and say hello.In Alaska when you pass someone on the trail you at least say hello.Come on Alaska,You don't want bad karma like washington state do you?
My Name is Akraider! :twisted:
see ya on the trail
cuz your crusin with the raider
akraider

1stimestar

Post by 1stimestar »

Either that or one person looked repeatedly at your thread...

Hi. One of my best friends lives in Two Rivers. I got to go mushing with her three times this winter and it was awesome. Of course, I also got to go out when she was between handlers and help feed and scoop lol.

akraider

two rivers trails

Post by akraider »

Sounds like you had a great time mushing with your friend,I love the trails in two rivers you should check out some of the two rivers dog mushing races next year.It's awesome when the yukon quest rolls thru your front yard.if you ever want to go out on the trail this winter just let me know.
see ya on the trail
[email protected]
see ya on the trail
cuz your crusin with the raider
akraider

1stimestar

Post by 1stimestar »

I got to go with my friend and Wayne Hall's handler to the Angel Creek checkpoint for the YQ. It was great fun.