Sorxthans Alaskan Coffee Guide Version .0001

Tell everyone about your favorite place to eat
Newman
Site Admin

Post by Newman »

Allen in Palmer, a seasoned and insightful blogger, is dreaming up a coffee guide. Great idea! read the post here....
Welcome to Coffee Hell,

[]One should experience the Coffee Places around here:

I recomend Vagabonds ( or Vagabond Blues) in Palmer, just for ambience alone.

other destinations... Im am still compileing a list in my mind to share with everyone. I avoid places like Starfucks(tm.) I have had a realy bad experience recently with a Starfucks(tm) Store in downtown Anchorage...no personality, no soul.

Kaladi Brothers ( a chain store) on the other hand is not bad at all. I enjoy going to the one in Wasilla. Good service.

Of course there are countless drive up/ drive thru expresso and coffe stands all over the state.. Your milage may vary, with these and I recomend trying a few.. to get the hang of witch ones are the best.
What should a coffee guide include? Price of the cheapest cup? Local artwork display? Illusions Food Company baked goods?

While I'm not a daily drinker, I love me some coffee! And Anchorage is a fine place for a coffee lover. My Favorite has to be Side Street Espresso. The Middle Way near REI, and the drive up place on Minnesota are okay. Snow city is good for breakfast.... there's one I'm forgetting....

The Century 16 Movie theater is best experienced during a matinee , chocolate chip cookie brownie, and a short latte... OH YES! Bring on January!